Sunday, June 3, 2007

Welcome one and all!

We are blog trolls...basically, just as our header states, we waste TONS of time on blogs so that you don't have to. Each week we will be posting a "Featured Blog" of the week as well as some that we would recommend maybe not spending too much time on. Feel free to submit your blog for review, especially if you'd like to gain a few more readers. You can e-mail the link to:

blogtroll1@gmail.com or blogtroll2@gmail.com

So, who are we you ask?

Introducing Blog Troll 1:
i'm still in school and perhaps will be for some time to come. i'm in no hurry to join the working world, so procrastination is a top priority. i'm fairly new to the blogging world, however i've found myself already addicted. might as well put the time i invest into searching the web to 'good' use.

Introducing Blog Troll2:
I'm just a girl, living in the south, but a northerner at heart. I work...and work...and work. Blogging tends to be my stress relief and what better way than to make a hobby of scouring the net for new and interesting lives on blogs? Good-times. I am one sarcastic bastard...so I hope you aren't easily offended. Sit back and relax..enjoy the ride.

1 comment:

PTC said...

Perfect!! I LOVE sarcastic bastards!! (I'm one myself) This is gonna be fun!